Welcome to Grendon Primary School!
We Can provide the keys to learning and investigate the wider world through:
- A pastoral curriculum that removes barriers to learning
- An academic curriculum that provides structure, opportunity and enrichment
So that children believe We Can
- Working to remove inequality of opportunity
- Treating each other with respect, tolerance and concern
- Building relationships with each other, parents, carers and the local community
- Teaching skills to learn with
- Providing knowledge to build on and understand the world with
- Building in experiences that give each learner a taste to explore the world further
End of term
Important information about last few days of school.
See the Grendon Reading Bench in Birmingham this summer:
Summer Term Attendance
Whole Year Attendance