Working With Us
We currently have the following vacancies:
Deputy Head Teacher
L12 – L16 £55,338 - £61,166 (depending on experience)
Grendon School is a vibrant, happy place in which to learn, where the education
provided is underpinned by its ethos of ‘We Can’ – Ofsted 2019
We are a two-form entry community school with 352 pupils on role. Our We Can ethos
is at the heart of the school. It is embedded throughout our academic curriculum,
which provides effective structure and opportunity, and our pastoral curriculum that removes barriers and develops strength of character.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 5 years’ experience as an excellent and inspirational class teacher.
- Experience of leading at senior level within the primary age range.
- The ability to inspire, motivate and influence staff and pupils to achieve.
- A track record of implementing strategies to remove barriers to learning.
- Knowledge and experience of safeguarding policy and practice.
- The ability to make decisions and solve problems creatively.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when interacting with all those involved in our school and community.
We are able to offer you:
- Friendly, enthusiastic children who are keen to learn.
- A highly motivated and talented team.
- An opportunity to work and lead creatively.
- Personalised professional development.
Closing Date: Wednesday 7th October 2020 at 12 noon
We are not able to offer school visits as a result of Covid-19 restrictions. Please
contact us by email or phone if you have additional questions. We are happy to discuss
the post and the school with you. Completed applications should be returned to the school, either by post or email.
Grendon Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check and will be subject to relevant pre-employment checks. This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoke English is an essential requirement for this role.
Please find the Information Pack, Application Form and Monitoring Forms below.