Grendon Junior & Infant School
Grendon Road, Kings Heath
Birmingham B14 4RB
To start September 2018
We currently have vacancies in Early Years and for staff with experience across Primary age range (PPA)
We are looking for enthusiastic and versatile teachers, who share our high
expectations of behaviour and achievement, and passion for providing exciting, vibrant lessons that inspire children to excel.
In addition, you will:
- Aspire to be an outstanding classroom teacher, able to demonstrate
- Excellent classroom management skills;
- Have a good understanding of the primary curriculum;
- Be focused on raising standards;
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Be a committed, caring teacher who could contribute to giving our children the best future possible;
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic pupils, who respond to quality teaching;
- A welcoming, friendly and supportive staff team;
Application packs are available from our website: www.grendon.bham.sch.uk, alternatively e-mail: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 11th May 2018 at noon
Interviews will be held week commencing 21st May 2018
To arrange a visit to the school, please contact Angela Rainford on 0121 474 2460
Grendon Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We are committed to equal opportunities in employment and positively welcomes your application
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.