Settling Into School
We welcome all children to Grendon and hope the information below helps them settle in.
- Our school site opens at 8.50am. Parents and children should not be on site before this time.
- Children to be in their lines at 8.55am.
- Late children should be brought to the School Office by an adult to provide a reason. If your children has a medical appointment please remember to bring in proof.
- All absences have to be reported by 9.30am. Please phone or call in to the School Office to provide a reason.
- School finishes at 3.15pm. Please ensure children are collected promptly at the end of the day
- Children will need book bags and PE kits in school every day
- Dinner money must be paid on Monday mornings either directly to the office of via the class teacher - £11.50 per week.
- Changes to dinner arrangements need to be given two weeks in advance in person to the Office.
- Please send your child in with a drink of water in a named bottle.
- Water bottles are on sale for 40p from the School Office and can be refilled during the day from the plumbed in water coolers in school.
- School uniform needs to be worn at all times and clearly labelled with your child's name. Shoes and not boots or trainers should be worn in school.
- Trip money and consent forms must be returned by the deadline given unless you have made arrangements with the School Office. Weekly payments can be made if this helps!
- Staff are happy to help with any questions you may have. The best time to speak to your child's teacher is at the end of school, or you can make an appointment through the School Office.
- If your child has asthma, an inhaler must be kept in school at all times.
- Please support school in ensuring the children have healthy choices in their lunch boxes by not sending chocolate or crisps.
- If you change your phone number, don't forget to let the office know ASAP so we are able to contact your in case of an emergency.
- If you would like to log in to Tapestry (EYFS) please click the link below
If you have any questions or concerns, you can:
Call us at 0121 474 2460
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or fill in our Contact Form