Ethos, Vision and Aims
Our School Vision
...provide the knowledge and skills to unlock learning through;
A pastoral curriculum removing barriers and developing strength of character
An academic curriculum providing effective structure and opportunity
In order that all of our children have the keys to embrace their futures and believe...
The Aims of our School
And so we can: –
- Provide teaching that develops knowledge and skills to children learn and progress effectively
- Offer enriching activities, event and experiences
- Work together to remove barriers and ensure equality
- Build independent and resilient learners who are able to communicate confidently
- Listen to and treat each other and all members of the community with respect, tolerance and concern
- Recognise ability, maximise potential and prepare children well for their future and life in modern Britain
A letter from our local MP
We were very pleased to receive a letter from our local MP, Steve McCabe, that expressed his delight at our recent performance. You can see a copy of that letter by clicking below.