Skip to content ↓

Grendon Primary

Complaints Procedure

We are sorry if you feel that you need to make a complaint about our school.

We are always happy to discuss your concerns and your child's class teacher should be your first point of contact.

If your concern is not resolved by the class teacher then phase leaders, our Deputy Head Teacher and our Head Teacher are available to discuss it further.

If you are still unhappy wth the outcome and wish to take matters further please contact the Chair of the Govenors Board whose details are below.

You can do this either by letter, email or by using the form below.


Special Educational Needs

Your child's class teacher is the best person to speak to initially if you have a concern. If you feel your concern is not resolved or you need support please speak to our school Special Educational Needs Coordinator, Mrs Sparkes. If you are not happy and feel you need to make a complaint regarding Special Educational Needs please speak to the Head Teacher or our Special Educational Needs Governor Mrs J.Baker.  You can do this either by letter, email or completing the form below. 


Mrs C. Monnelly-Owen 

Chair of Governing Board

C/O Clerk to Governors 

Grendon School

Grendon Road

B14 4RB

We follow the policy designed by Birmingham City Council.


Grendon Primary School

Grendon Road, Kings Heath, Birmingham, B14 4RB

Tel: 0121 474 2460