Skip to content ↓


We are sorry if you feel that you need to make a complaint about our school.

We are always happy to discuss your concerns and your child's class teacher should be your first point of contact.

If your concern is not resolved by the class teacher then Keystage Leaders, our Deputy Head Teacher and our Head Teacher are available to discuss it further.

If you are still unhappy with the outcome and wish to take matters further, please contact the Chair of Governors whose details can be requested.

You can do this either by letter, email. Our complaints policy can be found under policies.

Special Educational Needs

Your child's class teacher is the best person to speak to initially if you have a concern. If you feel your concern is not resolved or you need support please speak to our school Special Educational Needs Coordinator, Mrs. Prendeville. If you are not happy and feel you need to make a complaint regarding Special Educational Needs please speak to the Head Teacher or our Special Educational Needs Governor Ms. Clare Symonds. You can do this either by letter, email or completing the form below. 


Ms. C. Symonds

Grendon School
Grendon Road
B14 4RB


We follow the policy designed by Birmingham City Council.